Steak Sandwiches On The Griddle
Servings: 4 servings
- ½ green pepper chopped
- 4-6 mushrooms chopped
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 3.5 oz chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1-1 ½ lb ribeye steak sliced
- All-Purpose Cajun Seasoning
- 3-4 slices Muenster cheese
- 3-4 hoagie rolls
- Butter or Non-Stick Spray
- Heat a griddle or grill pan on medium-high heat. Spray with non-stick ghee and add the chopped vegetables, chopped chipotle peppers, and remaining sauce from the can of peppers. Sprinkle to taste with creole seasoning and sauté until tender, about 4-6 minutes.
- Scoot the vegetables to the side, and spray again with spray. Add steak slices in one layer and season to taste with creole seasoning. Allow steak to char 2 minutes then flip. Cook to preferred donees.
- Spray bread rolls with ghee and toast on both sides. Situate the steak in number of sandwiches you intend to make. Add the cooked veggies and cheese slices on top. Once the cheese has melted, load the toasted rolls.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 624kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 24g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply