The Best Pasta Salad
My sister makes the BEST pasta salad…hands down! This one is a crowd pleaser at every party and get-together!
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 oz rotini noodles
- ¾ cup chopped English cucumber
- ¾ cup shredded carrot
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 5 oz sliced olives
- 14 oz cherry tomatoes halved
- 3-4 oz regular or turkey pepperoni quartered
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella cubed
- 2 oz fresh basil thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup light Caesar dressing
- ⅓ cup light Greek dressing
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼-1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook the noodles per package directions and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (plus or minus however much you’d like).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10.5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply