Greek Spaghetti Salad
This dish is sure to be the next show-stopper at your next potluck or barbecue. Along with lots of veggies, Greek dressing and cheese, Pure Flavor® Aurora Long Sweet Peppers gives this salad a healthy freshness that your Spring palate is longing for.
Servings: 16 servings
- 1 lb spaghetti cooked and drained
- 1 package Pure Flavor® Aurora Long Sweet Peppers cut into thin strips
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 oz olives (any variety) sliced
- 12 oz marinated artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped
- 12 oz bottle Greek dressing
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water per package directions, drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cooled spaghetti, peppers, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, artichokes and parmesan cheese.
- Pour dressing on top and toss until coated well. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle feta on top.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Hello! What is the name of the Greek dressing you use?
My favorite is Cardini’s Light Greek Vinaigrette! It’s super yummy without the wang some Greek vinaigrettes have.