Table of Contents
Barbecue Chicken Pasta Salad
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb curly pasta cooked al dente and drowned
- 8 oz ranch dressing
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper thinly sliced
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 grilled chicken breasts sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Cover a large sheet pan with aluminum foil, lay bacon slices in one layer, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- For the dressing, whisk together ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, and garlic.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, onion, green pepper, cheese, sliced chicken, crumbled bacon, and dressing. Mix until combined well, cover, and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, pour in a serving bowl and top with additional parmesan cheese.