Table of Contents
Holiday Broccoli Salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 cups broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 4 oz cheddar cheese cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils more for garnish
- ¼ cup roasted and salted sunflower seeds more for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Set aside. In a large bowl, mix together salad ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until all the ingredients are coated well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with additional sunflower seeds and cranberries.