Country Scalloped Corn
This side dish is a favorite in our family and is super delicious. It’s similar to a corn pudding, but slightly more set. It has the perfect balance of savory and sweet!
Servings: 16 servings
- ½ cup butter melted and slightly cooled
- 3 eggs
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 14.75 oz cans cream style corn
- 16 oz bag frozen sweet corn
- 9 oz Jiffy cornbread mix
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together melted and slightly cooled butter and eggs until fluffy. Add sour cream and whisk again until blended. Fold in cream style corn and frozen corn. Once blended well, add Jiffy and fold just until the dry ingredients are moist.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 13”x9” baking dish. Blake for 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 25 minutes, or until lightly browned and the casserole has a slight jiggle when shaken.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply