Crispy Parmesan Potatoes
- 1 ½ lb mini gold potatoes halved
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoon butter divided
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoon grated parmesan or cotija cheese
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully score the inside of the potato surface in a criss-cross pattern.
- In a baking dish, pour ¼ cup melted butter, ½ cup parmesan cheese and seasonings. Stir until combined well, then spread the paste evenly over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Lay the potatoes scored side down onto the paste. Brush the tops of the potatoes with the remaining butter and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until cheese has browned and crisped on the bottom.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Hello! Thank you for this recipe. I will be trying it! Are you using freshly grated Parm or the powdered, Kraft kind? Just wondering which one works best. Thanks!
Hi there! I used freshly grated parmesan. I hope you love them too! They are amazing 🙂