Table of Contents
Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon Salad
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup halved grapes
- ⅓ cup sliced red onion
- 3 green onions sliced
- 5 slices bacon chopped
- 1-2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon sugar, honey or sugar substitute
- Juice of half a lemon
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, broccoli, grapes, red onion, green onions, and bacon.
- In a small bowl combine mayo, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, sugar, and lemon juice.
- To the salad bowl, add cheese, sunflower seeds & dressing, and combine well. Enjoy!