Parmesan Garlic Noodles
These noodles are a frequent side dish at the Johnson home! It’s perfect with cooked salmon, steak, chicken, shrimp…or just by itself! You and your family will love it!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus trimmed
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 16 oz noodles
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup grated parmesan divided
- Salt/Black Pepper
- Topping: additional parmesan
- In a large skillet on medium/high heat, sauté asparagus and mushrooms in olive oil until tender. Season with salt and pepper, then remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In a medium pan, bring chicken broth to a boil. Cook pasta until tender.
- In the same large skillet, melt butter on low-medium heat and sauté garlic until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Add milk and stir until it simmers. Add half of the parmesan and stir until melted.
- Transfer the cooked pasta and broth to the parmesan garlic sauce and toss to coat well. Stir in remaining parmesan until well blended and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: Fold the reserved veggies back into the pasta. Serve topped with additional parmesan cheese.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 14g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply