Table of Contents
Cornbread Chicken Salad
- 4 cups crumbled cornbread
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup whole kernel corn drained
- 1 cup pinto beans rinsed and drained
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz Hidden Valley Spicy or Southwest Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- In a glass trifle bowl or glass serving bowl, layer ½ each of the cornbread, chicken, beans, corn, green pepper, onion and dressing.
- Repeat with the same layering order with the remaining ingredients.
- Top with cheese.
- Don’t mix until ready to serve because the cornbread will absorb all of the dressing and salad will be dry.