Italian Pasta Salad
Whoa baby! This pasta salad is AMAZING! The savory Italian blend of flavors makes it a tough one to stop eating! It’s great as a side dish to your favorite grilled chicken or shrimp or excellent addition to a potluck display!
- 8 oz fusilli, orecchiette, bowtie or rigatoni cooked al dente, drained & cooled
- 4 oz chopped salami
- 4 oz chopped pepperoni
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cut into cubes
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- ½ cup sliced olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ⅓ cup basil pesto
- ⅔ cup light or regular Caesar dressing
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- Garnish: additional Parmesan and sliced fresh basil
- In a large bowl, combine cooked and cooled pasta, salami, pepperoni, mozzarella, marinated artichoke hearts, olives, tomatoes, red onion, Caesar dressing, basil pesto, and Parmesan cheese.
- Toss until well combined well and garnish.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 15g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply