Table of Contents
Cheesy Ranch & Bacon Potatoes
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 6-8 medium golden potatoes cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 6-8 slices bacon crumbled
- Garnish: sliced green onions
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Lay bacon on an aluminum foil-lined sheet pan and bake 20-25 minutes or to preferred crispiness. Remove from the oven, cool, and crumble.
- Add cubed potatoes to a pot of boiling water. Boil 10 minutes, drain, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, ranch seasoning, salt, pepper, and half of the shredded cheese. Whisk until blended well, then gently fold in drained potatoes.
- Pour in a baking dish, spread evenly, and sprinkle on remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes then broil on high 1 minute. Remove from the oven and garnish with bacon and green onion.