Table of Contents
Copycat Starbucks Breakfast Sandwiches
- 6 jumbo eggs
- 2 oz ⅓-less fat cream cheese
- 2 oz shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 6 mini ciabatta, mini French rolls or English muffins
- Bacon or Sausage
- 6 slices Gouda or Cheddar cheese
- For the egg frittata, to a blender or food processor, combine eggs, cream cheese, Monterrey Jack, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth then pour in a non-stick sprayed microwave safe baking dish. Microwave 4 minutes, stir, then microwave an additional 1-2 minutes or until the eggs are set. Slice into 6 squares.
- Build your sandwiches with your desired options. Starbucks makes theirs as a sausage, egg and cheese on an English muffin and a bacon, egg and Gouda on ciabatta.
- Individually wrap in wax paper or Ziploc bags. When ready to eat, heat in the microwave for 1 minute or air fry at 400° for 4-5.