Spicy Sausage Balls
Last year’s easy, classic Sausage balls got over 2 MILLION likes and views and will always be my favorite party appetizer. Hold onto your britches cause we’re turning up the heat with these Spicy Sausage Balls! So good they’ll knock your socks off!
- 12 oz Palmetto Cheese Spicy pimento cheese
- 1 lb spicy breakfast sausage
- 11.36 oz Red Lobster Biscuit mix and flavor packet
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- To a medium mixing bowl, biscuit mix, pimento cheese and sausage. Mix by hand or with a hand mixer until incorporated well. Scoop and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray or line with non-stick aluminum foil. Add the sausage balls to the pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until they’re golden brown on top.
If you want to use shredded cheese and cream cheese, use the same amount of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix or Bisquick and 8oz cream cheese softened and 1¼ cups shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 400ºF 18-20 minutes.
Serving: 1ball | Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply