Table of Contents
Spicy Sausage Balls
- 12 oz Palmetto Cheese Spicy pimento cheese
- 1 lb spicy breakfast sausage
- 11.36 oz Red Lobster Biscuit mix and flavor packet
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- To a medium mixing bowl, biscuit mix, pimento cheese and sausage. Mix by hand or with a hand mixer until incorporated well. Scoop and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray or line with non-stick aluminum foil. Add the sausage balls to the pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until they’re golden brown on top.