Festive Fall Apple Dip
This festive fall appetizer will have everyone coming back for more! Chocolate, toffee, apple combined with a sweet cream cheese…say no more!
- 8 oz regular or ⅓-less fat cream cheese room temperature
- 1-2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heath Toffee Bits
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce
- Ghirardelli Salted Caramel Sauce
- Chopped Peanuts
- Granny Smith Apples sliced
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, honey and vanilla with a fork until well blended.
- Spread on a serving dish and top with desired amounts of toppings.
- Serve with apple slices.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply