Fall Turkey Sliders
These would be an excellent addition for tailgating, fall get-togethers and your Friendsgiving or Thanksgiving table!
Servings: 9 servings
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Slider Buns
- 8 oz oven-roasted turkey thinly sliced
- 8-10 slices cooked bacon
- 1 small Granny Smith apple thinly sliced
- 4 oz cheddar cheese slices
- 4 oz Gouda cheese slices
- ⅓ cup apple butter
- 4 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Dijon mustard, dried onion, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- Arrange the bottom half of the slider buns touching one another in a baking dish. Layer on top turkey, bacon, apple slices and cheeses. Spread apple butter on the inside of the top bun then place on top of the built sandwiches.
- Pour the butter mixture on top of the sandwiches and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes. Serve while warm.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply