Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Do you love the flavors of buffalo chicken wings? If you do, these sliders will certainly be a new favorite too! Just remember, if you’re making for friends, you might want to go half-and-half with the bleu cheese as some don’t like it’s strong flavor. They’re super yummy!
- 20 oz shredded chicken
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 6 tablespoon butter divided
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 cup Mexican shredded cheese blend
- ¼ cup bleu cheese crumbles optional
- 2 ½ tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Split the rolls in half and place the bottoms in a 13"x9" dish. In a medium bowl, combine 3 tablespoon melted butter and buffalo sauce. Add the chicken, and stir until coated well.
- Spread the chicken mixture evenly on the bottom half of the rolls, sprinkle with the cheese, top with the top buns, and cut in individual sandwiches.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining butter and ranch seasoning. Pour evenly on top of the sandwiches
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 13g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply