Christmas Treat Mix
- 1 ½ cups butter
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoon everything but the bagel seasoning
- 3 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 4 cups Goldfish crackers
- 4 cups Cheezits
- 3 oz Bugles
- 4 cups Pretzels
- 4 cups corn Chex
- 4 cups rice Chex
- 16 oz roasted and salted peanuts
- ½-1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 38 oz regular or peanut M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, and everything but the bagel and ranch seasoning. Cook, stirring often, until the butter has melted and the mixture begins to simmer.
- To 2 roasting pans or large baking dishes, divide evenly and mix together Goldfish, Cheezits, Bugles, pretzels, corn Chex, rice Chex and peanuts.
- Pour the butter mixture on top and toss until coated well.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes. Bake an extra 20 if you like them extra toasty.
- Remove from the oven, and while the mixture is warm, sprinkle on garlic salt. Once the mixture cools, add M&Ms.