Thai Peanut Sauce Chicken Wraps
It’s a WRAP for 2020! This week’s theme is end of year requests and a fresh start to 2021! This wrap is the perfect start to the new year. Meal tip: If you’re cooking chicken, double the amount and save half in the fridge for a yummy soup I’ll be sharing tomorrow.
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup Thai peanut sauce additional for dipping
- 12-16 oz grilled, breaded or deli chicken cooked
- 4 8-10-inch tortillas
- ½ avocado thinly sliced
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts
- 1 jalapeño sliced (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, cilantro, carrots, and ¼ cup of the sauce. Mix until coated well, and set aside.
- Lay out the tortillas and evenly disperse the avocado, cabbage mixture, peanuts, and chicken. Tightly roll and serve with additional peanut sauce.
Serving: 1wrap | Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 36.5g | Fat: 14.5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply