Quick and Easy Chicken Soup
This soup was the first thing I was able to make when we moved to TX during Hurricane Harvey. Great to have as emergency supplies or an easy dinner night, it comes in at .79 cents a cup!
Servings: 12 servings
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 16 oz jar salsa
- 20 oz can chunk chicken breast drained and flaked
- 15 oz black beans drain and rinsed
- 11 oz whole kernel corn with red and green bell peppers drained
- In large saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together broth and salsa. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, beans, corn, and cook 12 minutes. Optional garnishes: shredded cheese, tortilla chips, sour cream, avocado, lime wedges.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply