Juicy Baked Chicken Leg Quarters
This is a very affordable dinner. Served with fresh corn and jazzed up canned green beans, this meal feeds our family of 4 for less than $10!
Servings: 4 servings
- 3-4 lb bone-in, skin-on chicken leg quarters
- 10.6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon flaky poultry seasoning (½ tablespoon if ground)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, paprika, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, olive oil and water. Once combined, submerge the chicken until coated well. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour and up to 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Transfer the chicken to a 13x9” pan or baking dish, and spread the marinade on top of the legs.
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Serve with your favorite sides.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply