Cheesy Pepper Chicken Spaghetti
- 16 oz spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers diced
- ½ cup diced yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 14.5 oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz American cheese
- 2 cups medium cheddar cheese divided
- 4 cups pulled cooked chicken
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti 3 minutes less than the box calls for al dente, then drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Sauté onion and bell pepper until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Turn the heat to medium and stir in taco seasoning, fire roasted tomatoes, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup and chicken broth. Once the mixture comes to a simmer, fold in American cheese and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Stir until it’s a cohesive mix, then fold in the chicken and spaghetti.
- Pour the mixture into a 13x9” pan, sprinkle with the remaining cheddar cheese and bake uncovered 25 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes prior to serving.