Buttery Cajun Pork Tenderloin
I’ve seen these pork tenderloin packets be as low as $2.00! All of the ingredients that it took to make this meal (tenderloin, broccoli, and rice pilaf) was $11.40, and per serving $2.85. My family will attest, this recipe makes one the most tender and juicy pork tenderloins you’ve ever had!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2-2 ½ lb pork tenderloins
- 4 cups water
- ¼ cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- All-Purpose Cajun Seasoning
- 2-3 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoon butter cut into 6 slices
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a gallon Ziploc bag, combine water, salt, vinegar, and brown sugar. Mix and dissolve the ingredients, then add both tenderloins. Brine in the refrigerator for 20 minutes (no longer).
- Remove the tenderloins from the brine, and dry well.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season the tenderloins with Tony Chachere Seasoning on all sides. Heat oil in a skillet on high heat, and sear the tenderloins 2 minutes on 2 opposite sides. Transfer each tenderloin to its own aluminum foil. Top with butter slices and Italian seasoning. Close securely and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 18-24 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145-150°F. Slightly loosen the foil, and let stand 5-10 minutes.
- Carefully drain the seasoned butter to a serving bowl, and slice at a diagonal.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 24g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply