Homemade Spaghettios And Meatballs
Who doesn’t have fond memories of Spaghettios and Meatballs?!? If you think they’re yummy from a can, just wait til’ you try them homemade!
Servings: 6 servings
- ¾ lb ground beef
- ¼ cup panko crumbs
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoon butter divided
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup finely diced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 29 oz can tomato sauce
- ½ tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼-1/2 cup pasta water more if desired
- 10-12 oz aneletti pasta
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all meatball ingredients and mix thoroughly. Roll meat into ½-inch balls and place on a sheet pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook the pasta until al Dente. Reserve ½ cup of the pasta water, then drain the pasta.
- In a medium skillet on medium-high heat, melt two tablespoons of the butter. Once melted, add garlic and onion, cooking until translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in the tomato paste, and cook 2 minutes. Add the tomato puree, sugar, salt, pepper, remaining butter, ¼ cup of the pasta water and parmesan cheese. Mix well and simmer on low 3-5 minutes. Add additional pasta water to thin the sauce if needed.
- Fold in the cooked meatballs and drained pasta and serve garnished with additional parmesan.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 494kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 20g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply