My mom makes these every Christmas morning. If these are on any buffet of appetizers, I’m “that person” who takes more than they should….like tots in Napoleon Dynamites pocket. My family loves Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage in this recipe and dipping them in mustard. If you don’t have Palmetto available, you can substitute with another creamy pimento cheese.
- 12 oz Palmetto Cheese pimento cheese
- 1 lb pork breakfast sausage
- 2 ¼ cup Bisquick
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add pimento cheese, sausage, and Bisquick. Mix by hand or with a hand mixer until incorporated well. Scoop and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray or line with non-stick aluminum foil. Add the sausage balls to the pan.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until golden brown on top and cooked through.
Serving: 1ball | Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply