Table of Contents
Everything Roast Beef Sliders
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 lb roast beef thinly sliced
- 6 slices Muenster cheese
- 6 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoon everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 oz au jus gravy mix divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Split the rolls in half and place the bottoms in a 13"x9" dish. Layer with provolone, beef, Muenster, then the bread tops.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Worcestershire, Everything Bagel seasoning, 1 teaspoon of the gravy mix, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly on top of the sandwiches.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan on medium-high heat, whisk together 2 cups water and the remaining au jus mix. Bring to a boil then lower the heat to simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve with the sandwiches for yummy dipping! Optional, serve with horseradish cream sauce.