Berry “Holly”Peno Dip
This dip is so festive, fresh, and tasty. It’s the perfect balance of tart and sweet with just a touch of heat.
- 6 oz fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 jalapeño minced
- 3 tablespoon green onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Town House or Ritz Crackers
- To a medium bowl, combine cranberries, green onion, cilantro, jalapeño, sugar, and lemon juice. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
- Spread the whipped cream cheese in a serving dish, sprinkle with cinnamon, and top with the cranberry mixture.
- Serve with crackers.
Serving: 2tablespoon | Calories: 20kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 0.5g | Fat: 1g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply