Steak & Cheese Bites
- 12 oz deli beef thinly sliced
- 4 sticks Pepper Jack string cheese
- 8 oz crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon everything but the bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Separate the crescent rolls, cut each dough lengthwise into 2 pieces, and place on a baking sheet or stone. Starting with the wide end of each roll, place the meat and cheese.
- Starting with the wide end, roll into the narrow end and tuck the tip underneath the bottom.
- Lay on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter, sprinkle with seasoning
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Optional, serve with creamy horseradish dipping sauce.
Serving: 1steak and cheese bite | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4.5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply