French Dip Ring
- 2 8 oz Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- ¼ cup prepared horseradish sauce optional
- 12 slices provolone cheese halved
- 1 ½ lb deli roast beef
- French’s Crispy Fried Onions amount as desired
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Campbell's French Onion Soup or prepared au jus packet
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll crescent rolls, separating each triangle. Arrange in the shape of a sun, with the short ends slightly overlapping. Flatten the center dough slightly to create the center base.
- On the base, layer the filling in this order: half of the cheese slices, horseradish sauce, roast beef, the remaining cheese, horseradish sauce, and fried onions.
- Bring the tips of the dough over the fillingand tuck underneath the center base. In a small bowl, whisk the egg with a fork. Brush the top of the ring with the egg and sprinkle with parsley and garlic powder.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, heat/make soup or au jus, and pour into a small serving bowl. Once the ring is done, place it in the center.