Cinnadust Apple Rolls
- 2 8 oz cans Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheets
- 3 tablespoon butter melted
- ½ cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnadust divided
- ½ cup peeled and diced apple
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Roll out 1 dough sheet on a lightly floured cutting board. Evenly brush with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the Cinnadust and apples. Place the second rolled out dough sheet on top of the filling. Slice the dough into 8 long strips starting from the wider side. Evenly brush with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the Cinnadust.
- Roll each strip like a cinnamon roll and place in a buttered or non-stick sprayed muffin pan. Brush the tops with the remaining butter and Cinnadust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar, milk and vanilla with a fork. Drizzle the glaze on top of the warm rolls.