Holiday Praline Crunch
- 8 cups Crispix cereal
- 16 oz jar dry roasted salted peanuts
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- M&Ms or Candy
- Preheat the oven to 250ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and peanuts. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine butter, brown sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then turn off the heat. Stir in vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and fold until all the pieces are coated evenly. Pour onto a 10”x15” sheet pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool completely, them break into pieces. Mix with coordinating holiday M&Ms or your favorite candy.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply