Holiday Cinnamon Rolls
These were THE BEST cinnamon rolls I’ve ever made. After seeing so many versions of this recipe on TikTok, I had to put my spin on it and try it too! The first bite felt like Fall is near!
Servings: 5 servings
- 11 oz Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- ½ cup International Delight Cinnabon Coffee Creamer
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoon butter room temperature
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the cinnamon rolls inside a baking dish, giving them space to expand. In a bowl, whisk together creamer and whipping cream. Pour the mixture around the rolls. In a small dish using a fork, combine butter, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Evenly spread the butter mixture on top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cinnamon rolls are golden brown and fully cooked through. Remove from the oven and drizzle on the included icing.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply