Table of Contents
Garlic Pizza Rolls
- 8 oz package Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 4 mozzarella stick cut in ½
- 12-16 oz pizza meat (pepperoni, salami or prosciutto)
- ½-1 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Separate the crescent rolls and place on a baking sheet or stone. Starting with the wide end of each roll, place the meat and mozzarella. Starting with the wide end, roll into the narrow end.
- Mix melted butter and minced garlic, then brush the tops of each roll. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce or garlic butter.