Garlic Pizza Rolls
Both kids and kids at heart say this is one of their favorite appetizers. In fact, we make them as a meal sometimes too. They’re so easy, and, I mean, who doesn’t love anything with the flavors of pizza!
- 8 oz package Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 4 mozzarella stick cut in ½
- 12-16 oz pizza meat (pepperoni, salami or prosciutto)
- ½-1 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Separate the crescent rolls and place on a baking sheet or stone. Starting with the wide end of each roll, place the meat and mozzarella. Starting with the wide end, roll into the narrow end.
- Mix melted butter and minced garlic, then brush the tops of each roll. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce or garlic butter.
Serving: 1roll | Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 20g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply