Pepperoni Pizza Dip
A good dip and pizza flavors are synonymous with a successful game day party! This spin on a Pampered Chef classic is always a hit! Check back tomorrow for a great way to repurpose leftovers…if you have any!
- 1 baguette
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- Salt/Black Pepper
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 oz pizza sauce
- 2 oz mini pepperonis
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Slice the baguette in slices, brush with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Watch carefully. Remove from the oven and lower the temperature to 350°F.
- To a small mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and Italian seasoning. Spread on the bottom of a small baking dish. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella and Parmesan over the cream cheese mixture. Pour and evenly spread the pizza sauce. Layer with ½ of the pepperoni, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Evenly distribute the remaining pepperoni slices on top.
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with baguette slices.
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply