Table of Contents
Pizza Monkey Bread
- 16.3 oz Pillsbury Grands Biscuits each cut into 6 pieces
- 6 oz pepperoni quartered
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- ¼ cup butter melted and slightly cooled
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pizza Sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add the biscuits, pepperoni, mozzarella and parmesan. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Italian seasoning and garlic. Pour the butter mixture over the biscuit mixture and toss with a spoon or hands until all the pieces are coated well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake 35-45 minutes. Cover with foil after 20 minutes of bake time. Uncover at 35 minutes and check for doneness in the middle. Bake in 5 minutes additional increments until done.
- Remove from the oven, and run a knife along the sides of the pan. Invert onto a serving plate then carefully flip top-side up.
- Serve with pizza sauce.