Cheesy Chicken Stuffing Ring
You’re gonna love this cheesy chicken ring! It’s really is one of those feel good meals and SO delicious!
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 oz Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough optional, use 2 packages
- 4 cup shredded chicken
- 6 oz Stove Top Stuffing chicken flavor
- 14.5 oz chicken broth
- 8 oz shredded Swiss cheese
- 10.5 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease a large skillet or 13”x9” baking dish. Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Arrange the crescent rolls in a circle, short side in the middle/pointed ends out, slightly overlapping. With a small rolling pin or fingertips, flatten the center of dough about 3” wide.
- For the filling, in a large bowl, mix together chicken, Stove Top, cheese and broth. Once combined, scoop the filling evenly onto the flattened base. Bring the points of the dough to the center of the ring and tuck under.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup and milk. Once combined, pour around and in the center of the chicken ring.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply