Crispy Green Beans
These are quick to make and the flavors bright and fresh! They’re an excellent side dish for any meal!
Amounts as Desired
- Fresh French green beans cleaned and trimmed
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Gold Nuggets (or fresh minced garlic)
- Flavored or regular salt
- In a large skillet on high heat, bring water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until crisp/tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Drain the green beans in a colander, then return them to the pan.
- On medium high heat, season the beans with garlic and salt and sear 2-3 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply