Gremolata Green Beans
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoon shredded or grated parmesan
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2-3 tablespoon pine nuts, almonds or walnuts
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb green beans trimmed
- In a small skillet on medium heat, toast nuts until lightly browned then set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook green beans for 3-4 minutes or until tender but crisp. Drain beans then place in an ice water bath to stop them from cooking. Drain again, pat dry, and set aside.
- For the gremolata topping, combine parsley, lemon zest, parmesan, garlic, and toasted nuts in a small bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet on medium-high heat, when hot add beans and sauté for 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove to a serving bowl and top or toss with gremolata. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9.5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply