Crispy Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Veggie side dishes have been highly requested this month. If you like cauliflower, you will love this cheesy roasted version!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- Olive Oil Spray
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ cup parmesan, finely grated
- Cayenne pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Trim the cauliflower from its leaves and slice into large slices from the top to the core, about a ½” thick. It should yield about 8-10 slices. Lay on the prepared sheet pan and spray both sides of the cauliflower slices with the olive oil spray.
- For the crust, in a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, panko, garlic salt and parmesan cheese. Evenly distribute the crust on the top of the cauliflower slices. Optional, sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5.5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply