Table of Contents
Crispy Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- Olive Oil Spray
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ cup parmesan, finely grated
- Cayenne pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Trim the cauliflower from its leaves and slice into large slices from the top to the core, about a ½” thick. It should yield about 8-10 slices. Lay on the prepared sheet pan and spray both sides of the cauliflower slices with the olive oil spray.
- For the crust, in a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, panko, garlic salt and parmesan cheese. Evenly distribute the crust on the top of the cauliflower slices. Optional, sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.