These cheeseburger pockets are fun and yummy! They have all those favorite cheeseburger flavors wrapped up in a buttery, flaky crescent roll…delicious!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 4 oz American cheese
- 8 oz package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add ground beef, salt, pepper and dried onion. Crumble and cook until no longer pink. Drain or blot any excess grease. Add the mustard, ketchup and cheese, stirring until melted.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and press the seams together. Cut into 6 even rectangles. For each pocket, evenly divide the filling, placing on one side of each dough, then bring the dough over the filling and press the seams together. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
Serving: 1pocket | Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 26g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply