Table of Contents
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs cooked and shredded
- 10 10-inch flour toritillas quartered
- 30 oz can green enchilada sauce
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 8 oz container sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Spray a 13”x9 pan or baking dish with non-stick spray. Layer ingredients in this order: ⅓ enchilada sauce ⅓ tortillas ⅓ chicken ⅓ cheese ½ sour cream ⅓ enchilada sauce ⅓ tortillas ⅓ chicken ⅓ cheese ½ sour cream Remaining chicken Remaining tortillas Remaining enchilada sauce Remaining cheese Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes. Rest 10 minutes prior to serving. Garnish as desired.