Cheesy Cajun Beef Mac & Cheese
This one pot dish gives you elevated feels of Hamburger Helper! It’s definitely a family faveorite!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 8 oz large elbow macaroni
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup milk
- In a large pot over a medium-high heat, add ground beef, onions, garlic and Cajun seasoning. Cook until onions are translucent and beef browned, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste. Pour in the beef broth and one cup of water and bring to a simmer. Add the pasta and simmer for 20 minutes or until the pasta is cooked through and the broth has cooked down.
- Pour in the milk and cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted. Ladle and enjoy!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 31g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply