Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sandwich Minis
Want to be a ROCKSTAR at your next get-together, make these Chick-fil-A sandwich dupes. Kids of all ages and adults will LOVE them!
- 11 oz pkg Sister Schubert Parker House Style Yeast Rolls
- 16 chicken nuggets (I used Just Bare Chicken)
- Chick-fil-A Sauce amount as desired
- Pickles amount as desired
- Bake the rolls per package directions.
- Bake or air fry the nuggets per package directions.
- Split the cooked rolls, place 1 nugget on each roll half, and top with desired amount of sauce and pickle slices.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5.5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply