Holiday Wreath Pizza
- 2 13.8 oz pizza dough
- 48 slices pepperoni
- 24 oz marinated mozzarella balls reserve the seasoned oil marinade
- 1 pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes
- Pizza Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Garnish: fresh basil, Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the 1 pizza dough at a time into a 12"x8" rectangle. Cut into 24 even squares. Place 1 pepperoni and mozzarella ball on each square. Working with one at a time, fold the four corners over the filling, slightly overlapping the dough, and pinch the edges so that the filling is completely covered. Repeat with the 2nd pizza dough.
- Brush a tablespoon of the reserved oil marinade on a baking sheet in a circular motion, leaving a 2-3 inch space for the pizza sauce bowl. Place the balls on the oiled area, gently touching each other, in alternating rows of 2 and 3 balls. Brush the top with 2 tablespoons of the reserved oil marinade and sprinkle evenly with garlic salt.
- Halve half of the tomatoes of various colors and press between the dough balls. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the bowl in the open area of the wreath, pour in pizza sauce, and garnish with parmesan cheese. With the remaining tomatoes and fresh basil, make holly on and around the wreath’s edges.