The Great Pumpkin Board
- 8 oz regular or ⅓-less fat cream cheese room temperature
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 teaspoon Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch Mix
- 1 bell pepper (stem)
- Board extras: potato sticks, pretzels, crackers, mini sweet peppers, pumpkin candies
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, cheddar cheese and the ranch mix until well blended.
- Transfer the cheese ball to cling wrap, wrap and shape into a ball. Using 3 rubber bands, create pumpkin lines overlapping the bands.
- Assemble board as desired.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply