Table of Contents
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb breakfast sausage cooked and drained
- ⅓ cup diced onion
- 1 cup shredded mixed cheese
- Add Bisquick, milk, eggs, salt, and pepper to a bowl or container sealed tightly. Whisk or shake until well combined.
- To a non-stick sprayed casserole dish, layer sausage, onion, cheese, then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 400ºF for 35-40 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Optional garnishes: salsa, sliced green onions, or hot sauce.