Fall Cream Cheese Spread
This spread is an excellent idea for breakfast, a breakfast treat to share with your co-workers or if company is coming over.
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 oz regular or ⅓-less fat cream cheese room temperature
- 1-2 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup chopped cranberries
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- zest of 1 orange
- Optional: English muffins, bagels, toast, graham crackers or cinnamon sugar crackers
- In a small bowl, whip together cream cheese, honey, vanilla, cranberries, pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon with a hand mixer or fork until well combine.
- Taste and add more ingredients as desired. Serve with English muffins, bagels, toast, graham crackers or cinnamon sugar crackers.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply