Table of Contents
Spiced No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 15 ounce can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 9-inch Diamond Pumpkin Pie Spice, Walnut or Pecan Pie Crust or homemade crust
- Garnish: sea salt caramel, pumpkin spice pumpkin seeds, cookies
- In a large bowl, whip heavy whipping cream and sugar with a hand mixer or whisk until stiff peaks form.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until creamy. Add pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well incorporated. Fold all but 1 cup of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- Spread evenly into crust. Garnish with the reserved whipped cream.
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving. Garnish as desired.
- Low-fat or regular fat cream cheese both work in this pie.
- Instead of making homemade whipped cream with the heavy whipping cream, vanilla and powdered sugar, you can substitute it with 16 ounces of frozen whipped topping that has thawed. Simply fold half of it in the pie mixture and reserve the rest as optional topping.
- To stretch this pie further, the filling can be divided into 2 pie crusts instead of one. The height of the pie will be lower, but the satisfaction is equally high!
- Great options for topping this pumpkin spice pie are fresh whipped cream, whipped topping, candied pecans or walnuts, caramel sauce, sea-salt caramel drizzle, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, crushed gingersnaps, chocolate shavings or curls and/or pumpkin spiced pumpkin seeds.