No Bake Pumpkin Spice Pie
This amazing pie will have you feeling thankful! It’s SO easy to make and perfect for all your fall occasions!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 15 oz can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Crust Diamond Pumpkin Pie Spice, Walnut or Pecan Pie Crust
- Garnish: sea salt caramel, pumpkin spice pumpkin seeds, cookies
- In a large bowl, whip heavy whipping cream and sugar with a hand mixer or whisk until stiff peaks form.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until creamy. Add pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well incorporated. Fold all but 1 cup of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- Spread evenly into crust. Garnish with the reserved whipped cream.
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving. Garnish as desired.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply