Apple Ham And Swiss
The #1 seller at my restaurant was this delicious, savory, sweet sandwich! It kept the customers coming back for more!
Servings: 1 sandwich
- 3-4 oz deli ham thinly sliced
- 2 oz Swiss cheese slice
- 2-4 thin slices Granny Smith apple
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 slices hearty wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon butter room temperature
- Stir together honey mustard and mayo in a small bowl.
- On a panini press or grill pan, build your sandwich: buttered bread slice down, Swiss cheese slice, ham, apple slices, Swiss slice and another bread slice with honey mustard/mayo spread on the side going onto the sandwich and butter spread on the outside.
- Press and grill until the meat is heated through, cheese is melted, and bread toasted.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply