Party Sub Sandwiches
- 2 11 oz Pillsbury French Bread Dough packages
- 1 egg white
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- Italian Sandwich: pepperoni, salami, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, olives
- Club Sandwich: ham, turkey, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place dough, seams side down, on a buttered or non-stick sprayed round pizza pan or stone. Pinch the seams together so that the 2 loaves create a circle. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg white and garlic. Brush a thin layer on the top and sides of the dough. Sprinkle evenly with Italian seasoning. Cut ½” deep diagonal slashes on top of dough.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from the oven and immediately run a knife along the bottom of the dough to prevent sticking.
- Cool completely prior to dressing your favorite sandwich toppings.